Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner 1lt
- Regular price $25.00
Safely cleans and deodorises all surfaces including:
carpet, rug, upholstery and drapery materials including synthetics, wool and cotton fabrics.
The Enzyme Wizard enzymes in our carpet cleaner break down difficult food and pet stains into their basic elements. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Even mineral stains like rust simply fall apart when our enzymes break down the organic ‘glue’ that holds it in place. Plus, our enzymes completely remove odours, leaving the room smelling fresh and truly clean without strong fragrances.
Enzyme Wizard Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is an all-natural, multi-enzyme formula designed to attack and loosen tough stains and dirt on the carpet.
- Works to destroy all organic matter, not just lift the top layer of soil and dirt.
- Rapid penetrating action which gets deep down into the fibres of the carpet to loosen the debris
- Eliminates odours in the carpet by getting to the source.
- Enhanced Formula – allows odour and stain removal without damaging fibres.
- Removes a wide range of difficult organic stains, including blood, pet, urine and grease.
Features / Benefits
- pH Neutral Formula
- Unique Multi - Enzyme formula to clean all stain
- Contains no caustic ingredients
- Double strength enzyme formula
- Soap free, therefore will not attract dirt and grime from shoes.
- Can be disposed of down drains, enzyme will carry on breaking down organic matter.
- For use – aged care, pet stain & odours,
How to Use:
- For Surface scuff marks on the carpet wet the cloth with the enzyme and then rub down the carpet.
- For carpet spills spray the stain, then rub the stain with a cloth.
- Always use a new cloth when cleaning a carpet stain as dirt from the cloth will make the spot or stain worse.
- For better and quicker results, use a micro fiber cloth as this tends to pick up the inorganic matter better than a standard cloth.
- Can also be used in carpet shampoo machines and carpet steamers. Just mix at a ratio of 10:1 into the carpet shampoo chamber.
- For best results before using any machinery, it is best to wet down the carpet stains first and then go over it with the carpet shampoo machine.
- Before using product on carpet always test for colour fastness in an inconspicuous area of the room, as some dyes used are organic
- Can also be used to remove stains from all fabrics, like curtains, sofas etc.
- Do not mix the Carpet cleaner spray with any bleach or oxidisers as this will de-activate the enzymes.
- The enzymes are designed to remove all organic stains off the carpet. It is important to take note if the stain is organic or inorganic. Types of inorganic stains are, tar, mud, soil, grease etc.
- When treating a stain that has already been treated with a chemical-based product, one might have to use the carpet spotter more than once as the nature of the stain has changed. What we mean by this is that if for example it was a food stain that was treated with a caustic product, the enzyme has to work its way through the chemical that is part of the stain now